- 2% of the oxygen we breathe turns into free radicals, any toxic inclusions it might contain being absorbed by our body
- World Health Organization’s norms highlight the maintenance of anion concentration no less than 1.000 units per cubic centimeter in fresh air
- If fresh country air presents between 2,000-4,000 negative ions per cubic centimeter, a waterfall’s surroundings offer a strong therapeutic infusion of 100,000 negative anions per cubic centimeter.
- A heavy traffic urban area signals an environment that can reach less than 100 negative ions per cubic centimeter
- Our contemporary civilization pushes human beings to spend 50-100% of his time in an unnatural environment.
- A deep infusion of negative anions creates a barrier against micro, radio and electromagnetic waves.
- Anions insure a high degree of sanitation, destroying 99,9 of bacteria, blocking the spread of molds and eliminating all allergens such as pollen, micro dust or spores
- The negative ion’s high efficiency in air purifying is demonstrated by the elimination of benzene, cigarette smoke, carbon monoxide, sulfurous acid gas, nitric oxide compound, neutralizing all unpleasant odors
- Olympic training confirm increased physical and cognitive performance
- Research shows a 28% improvement of cognitive capacity, memory and concentration following exposure to negative ions
- Athletes are recommended to exercise and rest in ionized rooms
- An environment that benefits of a high concentration of anions increases the lifespan of plants and animals.
Negative ions produce an increase in hemoglobin/oxygen affinity so that the partial oxygen pressure in the blood rises but the partial carbon dioxide pressure decreases. This results in reduced respiratory rate and enhances the metabolism of water-soluble vitamins.
|CORRELATIVE TABLE OF ANIONS AND HEATH.|